Ricki in Korea

Friday, October 16, 2009

Obsession # 2

Brown and gold Two different looks cause I was bored Brown and gold look Gold and turquoise Leopard print eyes Green I didn't take a picture of It was meant to be a smokey green but it turned into blue two different eyes two different eyes green smokey arab eye green smokey arab eye green smokey arab eye peacock arab eye peacock arab eye peacock arab eye peacock arab eye gold and brown gold and brown gold and turquoise leopard print blueish but mean to be green
My other obsession is make-up. My mother can tell you that I am not one to wear alot of make-up. It was a fight to get me to wear powder and chap stick. But living in Korea that has changed. Sure I only do make up every once in awhile for going out and such. In Korea alot of people (men and women) are very vain. There are mirrors everywhere and if not mirrors they use whatever shiny surface they can see themselves in. Most women walk around in mini skirts and stilettos. No matter how short your skirt if your wearing tights it's acceptable. Another thing is skin color. Apparently the sun gives you a "bad" complexion so many people walk around with umbrellas. One silly women even opened her umbrella within a bus. With that said there is alot of make-up but not always good for my complexion. But I've found a bunch of make-up tutorials on youtube that are useful. Now my make-up....

2 Comments:

  • At October 17, 2009 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous Your Sister said...

    You said alot of people in Korea are vain and there are mirrors everywhere??? Sounds like SOMEBODY found HOME!! We'll NEVER get you back to the states- Miss always up in the mirror! hhahahaa....

    Your eyeballs look nice! You have to do my face when you come home. I have NO clue how to do eye make up so it will be nice to try. Then again you have those asian eyes anyway so your eye make up always look cute.. (still wondering who your REAL family is! hahahahhaa. Except, Lucas has your eyes sooo I guess you DO belong to us!!)...

     
  • At October 27, 2009 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Tiny T said...

    beautiful as always hun! MUAH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home