Ricki in Korea

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moving

Other front closet I thought I got the inside but I didn't
One front closet
From the entrance
The shower
The bathroom
The fridge
The kitchen area

The living area and my window
Clothes closet
Another view from the entrance
Moving was pretty much easy. I was almost all packed up by the day of the move. I had a few stray items out but the moving guys brought extra crates and boxes so that was good. The day I moved there were 4 other people moving out so the elevators were busy but I would say I was moved out of my place in about 40 minutes. The broke down the bed and took down the curtains and such. Ji-Hye and I took care of all the administration stuff and we're just waiting on the moving men to pack the truck and get going. But there was a small problem. They gave the school office one account number but it should have been deposited in another, add to that the chief of administrations phone battery dying and we were waiting for 40 minutes. Finally everything was all ready for me to move. We arrive at the new place rent the moving elevator and I'm unloaded quicker than I was loaded. Yay!!! After I was all finished and everything was taken care of I treated Ji-Hye to lunch for helping me out with everything. Annnd now pics of my apartment.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home