Ricki in Korea

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some pictures I've decided to upload

This is my new net book. I found it online and it was used. My current laptop is acting funky so I bought this one as a back up. It's like a baby laptop and I love it so far. I paid less than I would in the states for it and def. less than Korea. For some reason electronics are super expensive in Korea. But the best part about the laptop is it's an English version of the computer from America. Sweeeet!!!
These are this weeks nails. Don't ask me to do your nails cause for some reason I am terrible at doing other peoples nails I can only do my own.
Another thing I've picked up while in Korea(the other thing will have a post all it's own) is painting my nails and decorating them. I did these a couple weeks ago.
Our friend Justin with Tina's hat and fan.
Tina with her hat and fan
I have some fun interesting friends in Korea Tina whom you see in alot of my pictures is part Thai and she like me has her own fashion sense. Some of which involves some hats. A couple weekends ago she came to visit with Justin and we all modeled her hat and fan that the boys brought her from China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home